Little has changed in comparison to last season. The biggest difference is that just now, after winning three national titles in Serbia, OKI Feniks for the first time officially has the opportunity to defend it.
You wonder how is it possible? If you really want to get it, you need only a slight dig in the history and thus you will see that Feniks really wasn't in position to defend neither the first nor the second Title, but "ancient" Serbian proverb says something like "the third catches the bird". You know that all events related to us are described on this website, no matter if the contest was under the auspices of the SSIS or outside it. I will just remind you that OS OSI is a member SSIS, and that is where from this conclusion was obtained.
As you might guess, in the new season of the league teams are the same, new players can be counted on the fingers of one hand, and the start of the League was again and planned to be late for a "PI-half" in respect to all other championships.
Nor is new that generally referees in Serbian sitting volleyball are at a very low level and that it takes a lot of work. The prerequisites for progress in this direction are primarily goodwill and specialization of referees, learning from the best, observations, watching, analysis of game situations, discussions and most importantly - a refereeing practice on many quality matches. Realistically speaking, here is so little of that achievable in the current situation and the only thing we can trust is the time. And that's all about it. Until then, let this Pandora's jar remain closed or at least closed for public.
This time there are no game reviews. It is not difficult to write them, but it happened so that these numbers and the photos are telling almost everything.
Start of the First League of Serbia 2015 was announced on the website OS OSI, here.
1. KSO Kragujevčani - OKI Serva 3:0 (25:11, 25:13, 26:24) 2. OKI Feniks - OKI Serva 3:0 (25:11, 25:12, 25:7) 3. KSO Kragujevčani - OKI Feniks 2:3 (25:22, 25:20, 8:25, 17:25, 12:15)
See also Bulletin No.1.
4. KSO Kragujevčani - KSO Subotica 3:0 (25:15, 25:15, 25:19) 5. KSO Subotica - KSO Smeč 0:3 (9:25, 9:25, 13:25) 6. KSO Smeč - KSO Kragujevčani 3:1 (25:17, 25:19, 20:25, 25:20)
See also Bulletin No.2.
10. OKI Feniks - KSO Smeč 3:0 (25:16, 25:23, 25:14)
7. OKI Feniks - KSO Subotica 3:0 (25:10, 25:22, 25:18)
9. KSO Smeč - OKI Serva 3:0 (unplayed) 8. KSO Subotica - OKI Serva 3:0 (unplayed)
Played: Anđelov, Brandić, Budurin, Dragan, Đuričin, Golijanin, Herceg, Mihaljčić, Milošev, Setorić, Vlajkov i Zavišin.
Coach: Branislav Dragin.
Bulletin No.3 was not yet published at the time of writting this text, so I am (again) forced to calculate the two unplayed matches using my own attitude and logic. Objectively, these results only affects the position of the last two teams in the standings.
According to that, standings on the end of the 1st semi season of 2015 in the First League of Serbia is following:
1. OKI Feniks, Kikinda 4 11 2. KSO Smeč, Beograd 4 9 3. KSO Kragujevčani, Kragujevac 4 7 4. KSO Subotica, Subotica 4 3 5. OKI Serva, Bačka Palanka 4 0
Sports regards until the autumn and the continuation of the First League of Serbia.